Grey Matter Consulting may suspend or terminate Service, despite the existence of a fixed term contract, without any liability of Grey Matter Consulting to You whatsoever, if You:
- fail to pay Your account that is past due;
- fail to meet Grey Matter Consulting’s credit requirements;
- become bankrupt or otherwise insolvent;
- harass, threaten or otherwise act unreasonably towards Grey Matter Consulting, its employees or agents;
- are in breach of these Terms of Service;
- use the Services so as to prevent fair and proportionate use by others;
- use the Services contrary to law, public policy, decency standards (including but not limited to regulatory pronouncements on issues such as Automatic Dialing-Announcing Devices and unsolicited live voice and fax calls), or any usage policies instituted from time to time by Grey Matter Consulting;
- charge or allow others to charge any other person for the use of the Service without Grey Matter Consulting’s prior written agreement;
- alter or otherwise interfere with Grey Matter Consulting’s equipment, network, software, or connections or use the Services in a prohibited, unlawful, or improper manner, including but not limited to, permitting fraudulent use.
- use Grey Matter Consulting’s Services in a manner that interferes with Grey Matter Consulting’s ability to provide Services to other users or interferes with the integrity of its network.
- use Grey Matter Consulting’s Services in a manner that makes it commercially unviable, in the reasonable discretion of Grey Matter Consulting, for Grey Matter Consulting to provide such services to you.
Notice of termination. Prior to suspension or termination, where circumstances allow and subject to the following, Grey Matter Consulting will make reasonable efforts to provide You with reasonable advance notice of such suspension or termination, stating the reason for the such suspension or termination and the amount owing (if any).
Payments still owing. You acknowledge and agree that termination or suspension does not remove or otherwise affect Your responsibility to pay all fees owed by You to Grey Matter Consulting up to the date of termination or suspension. You acknowledge and agree that termination of service does not invalidate any further preauthorized payments to allow Grey Matter Consulting to recover any final amounts owing by You.
Reconnection. If the Service is suspended or terminated for non-payment or otherwise for cause relating any of the reasons listed above, a reconnection charge may be applied for reconnecting the Service. Following a suspension or termination of Service, Grey Matter Consulting cannot guarantee the availability or resumption of any previous numbers, codes or other identifiers that may have been applicable to You.
No notice required. Grey Matter Consulting will not provide notice of a proposed suspension or termination where:
- where immediate action must be taken to protect the integrity of Grey Matter Consulting’s services to other users;
- to protect the safety or security of others;
- to stop the commission of any offence (including fraud), or to ensure compliance with any law, court order or other legal requirement;
- where Grey Matter Consulting reasonably believes that extreme circumstances exist, or that there is an reasonable risk of material loss involved in delaying the suspension or termination;
- in an emergency situation;
- where Grey Matter Consulting determines it is commercially unreasonable to continue to provide You with Services.
15 days notice to cancel service. For all Services that are not subject to a fixed term contract, You can terminate Your Service at any time, subject to a 15 day notice period, by contacting Grey Matter Consulting by phone or through the customer internet portal. You acknowledge and agree that You will continue to be responsible for all applicable charges up to and including the effective date of termination, and that for certain Services, there may be a transition period before You are moved to another provider and will therefore continue to be liable for any Grey Matter Consulting charges incurred during such period.
Rental Returns. Upon termination of services, for any reason, you agree to return rental equipment, if any, to Grey Matter Consulting within 15 days from the date of termination. If the rental equipment is not returned within 15 days, you will be deemed to have purchased the equipment from Grey Matter Consulting for the equivalent value stated in your agreement, invoice or as provided to you in the secure customer portal. You authorize Grey Matter Consulting to charge for such deemed purchased equipment and to charge your account according to your pre-authorized payment agreement. In the event that rental equipment is not returned in good repair and working order, subject to reasonable wear and tear, You will be charged for its equivalent value as stated in your rental agreement.